|We are proud to present a state of the art solution of
for users of Lotus Notes/Domino.
electronic archiving and document flow
The solution is based on complete integration of Lexmark multifunctional device with Lotus Notes platform via the Document Centre application.
This innovative solution enables the following functionality:
The supplied package comprises:
- Placing scanned documents directly from scanner to Document Centre database,
- Selecting the file storage location and file description directly from scanner's control panel,
- Document conversion into selected format (PDF, GIF, TIF, BMP),
- Automatic document flow, depending on parameters defined in control panel,
- Storing the scanned documents in Lotus Notes database hierarchical structure (shelf-folder-file),
- Documents indexed and classified at scanning stage,
- Identifying the scanning person as author posting the document to the system,
- Unique linkage of paper document with scanned copy using ID codes and code reader,
- Automatic optical character reading of scanned documents, indexing, complete textual search.
- A Lexmark network operating multifunctional device for workgroup basing printer T522:
Lotus Notes Document Centre database.
Integration module (Device-Lotus Notes-Code reader).
Price: 3.199,00 EUR excl. VAT
- print/copy speed (mono): up to 24 pgs/min (max. 120.000 pgs/month),
- scan speed (mono/color): up to 10/6 pgs/min (max. 2000 pgs/month),
- supports facsimile.
- advanced scanning functions (mono/color): 20/10 pgs/min (max. 10 000 pgs/month), duplex scan function – 899,00 EUR,
- OCR module – 669,00 EUR,
- ID Code reading module – 669,00 EUR,
- Develop the Document Centre Application to fully integrate with MS Office package, Lotus SmartSuite, Autodesk AutoCAD, Benley MicroStation via COM – 6.900,00 EUR.
It is also possible to integrate existing Lotus Notes applications with the network-operating scanning device.